Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friday.



With all of this talk and commotion ya girl had to put her two cents in on this one! This just goes to show as long as you have a little bit of money, anyone can be a star. Luckily for her, the song/video was so catchy and ridiculous, it has about 36 million hits on you tube! Now I don't know how her video has more hits than some MJ videos, but I can't lie it's so hilarious, I had to watch it about two times (okay maybe 4 hehe).

I will keep in mind that this little girl is only 13 ,but can't help but laugh every time I see the video or hear the song. Guess this little girl is laughing all the way to the bank though, I just read that it took her $2,000 to make the video and song, and now from iTunes downloads she made about 1.3 million and its still going up. #NotBAD

But I still have one problem....should I take the front seat or back seat?


#SMDH.. SMDH


3 comments:

  1. hahaha. i think that this should be you Dana. learn from this ridiculousness....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know right loyrn lets try to make the msot ridiculous video and profit form it... down?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you this would be a good blog idea! #fridayisthemostawkwardsongontheplanet

    ReplyDelete