Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dot Food For Thought: For the Ladies



I had a interesting thought, that has resonated in my mind many times before and I thought why not share?...

There will always be a girl who is prettier than you, has better style than you, and makes more than you. So ladies instead of focusing as to why you don't have these things and try to compare yourself to them, why cant we embrace our differences?

Too many times before have I caught myself asking myself.. why can't I be/look like her.. but who cares. This is what makes me and everyone of you ladies UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL!  So instead of mad dogging a girl who looks better than you, smile and wave! So ladies let embrace ourselves and each other!! Also not to forget to stay hustling, healthy, and humble. :)

- Dana.

1 comment: