Friday, February 25, 2011

Fresh Prince.



Just the other day I made a Facebook post about the Fresh Prince and how every TV known to man is jocking one of my favorite parts in one of my favorite episodes! Its when Will pretends that lil Nicki is his son and flaunts him around the college campus to get attention from girls and Tyra Banks (Jackie) finds out and gets irate! Hahaha The memorable seen is the BEST argument scene in my opinion.. TV history.

Well tell me why I was watching the Disney Channel (Yes I watch the Disney Channel before I go to sleep every night.. & BET). There's a show called Good Luck Charlie.. and tell me why they totally bit from this episode... and I notice other countless shows have tried to relive this, but it just aint happening...

Peep down below for the ORIGINAL..... "U aint neva gonna CHANGE!"



Dana.

No comments:

Post a Comment