Friday, February 25, 2011

Selfish.



Nothing Nourishes the soul than some real Hip-Hop in the AM (Pandora). I thought I would take it back with SLUM VILLAGE a classic! I miss seeing this kind of Hip-Hop around, you would never hear something like this on the radio...

I also miss this Kayne West.. I understand.. that once you go mainstream.. you never go back.

Kayne's Verse:

Uh! And I'll be tryin to come around my girl actin like Mr. Friendly
And steal the spotlight like Mr. Bentley
I spotted her like Spud McKenzie
And for them fake boobies I payed them Benjies
Get your own, I got Paris he got Nicky he tried to get em a clone
He said yeah you know you got extra hoes
And everything you do is extra cold
From the Polo fleece to the Jesus piece
I got family in high places like Jesus' niece
Can I please, say my peace
If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased
And this one here, is a heat rocks
Spit like a beat box, the way the beat rocks
New version of Pete Rock!
But for that Benz I get CL love
So I switch my girls around like 3L-dub [3LW]
I'm callin..





A girl can dream though...



Dana.

No comments:

Post a Comment