Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sure Thing.





Instead of being couped in the house not doing anything for Valentines Day, I actually got to do something pretty fun! Me and my best friend Paige went to the Nokia Center to peep an amazing show. The show featured Ne-yo, Monica (yes Monica.. I was surprised too), and Miguel!

A few Valentine's Days back I actually got to see Ne-yo t the key club in Hollywood when he only had one album under his belt. It was awesome to see him transition over the years and see how bomb his showmanship has developed!

What really surprised me though was MIGUEL. I only have known Miguel from his song with.. J Cole.. "All I Want Is You". As soon as me and Paige sat down he caught my eye with him singing and dancing his HEART out.. which not even Ne-yo did when he performed. Many artist fail to do this anymore.. soo just want to say without saying too much.. Peep Miguel and listen to the passion in his voice.. I love this track...





Sure Thing.
Dana.

No comments:

Post a Comment