Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Time.


I love my job, and I love how I have a lot of opportunities that come with it! I got to interview for one of my company's websites called HipHopWired.com. It is a HipHop site that has all things hip-hop from news, music, culture to politics.

I must admit ever since I can remember, I always wanted to host on BET or MTV, whenever they had those VJ competitions I always wished I could get on but I was so young. Well years later I got a degree in communications and have participated in speech classes, poetry classes, and performance classes. I'm so happy I'm starting to get my feet wet with this thing. It was definitely a fun experience that I want to keep moving forward with. I've done the music thing, interviewing, and I'm going to keep going and do anything else I set my mind to.

#WatchtheJourney

To check out my first interview click here: Dana. Interviewing the Pre$ident

1 comment: