Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Song.



In celebration of Earth Day, I decided to make a post! I wont sit here and say that I am the most earthly person, I have been guilty of not recycling, littering, and not preserving energy like I should. This is why I am thankful for things that create awareness to all. We only have one Earth and if we kill it, we will kill all living things in it (Which means you and ME BITCH!).

" I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man’s mismanagement of the planet. The planet is sick, like a fever. And if we don’t fix it now, it’s at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have, or it’s like a run-away train and the time has come, this is it. People are always saying “Oh, they’ll take care of it, the government or they will…they?…they who?…it starts with US! It’s us or it will never be done." - Michael Jackson

For steps on how we can improve out earth check out my friends blog: Healthy Confessions

Check out Michael Jackson's "Earth Song".. Not only a powerful video, but powerful message.








#Makethatchange

1 comment: