Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We Like to Party.


"Party" is my absolute favorite Beyonce track from the 4 album, and I have been waiting on this video for the longest! This joint makes you want to have your cup in one hand surrounded by your friends waving your hands from side to side saying "HEEEYYYYY HEYYYYY HEEYYYY" on the dance floor. I was a little disappointed by this "REMIX" though. Don't get me wrong, we all love J Cole and think he is the answer to this Hip-Hop being dead thing, but can someone tell me why in the hell he replaced Andre 3000 with his mediocre verse? Andre KILLED this joint x 3000. Anywhoo Beyonce looks amazing of course, I'm loving the colors, and cameos by Solange and Kelly.


Question is which one do you prefer??

"Party" (Audio) feat Andre 3000



"Party" (Music Video) feat. J Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment