Friday, October 14, 2011

Empire State of Mind.



Yes they say NYC is the city of dreams, and I can definitely see why. Everyone there walks like they have a purpose in life and I love it. Though I was only there for a couple of days the city has already left a great impression on me.

While being in the lovely city/state, it made me want to work hard and push myself to the limit. Always stay confident. Never let any dream seem unattainable.

I know the question is.. would I ever live there? I most definitely would maybe want to try it out for 6 months - 1 year. You know what they say, if you can there.. you can make it ANYWHERE. The only CON is a keeping fresh press is out of the question. 
Haha.


#NYC.

Biggie Baby Babbayyyy.




Central Park.


Apple Store Steve Jobs Tribute.


Yes Steam in the streets are 4real.


Time Square view from my room.


2 comments:

  1. You said it best -- "Never let any dream seem unattainable." I love it! I am so happy you had a fun and life changing experience in NYC, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks Macey boo I love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete