Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jobs.


R.I.P. to Steve Jobs co-founder, chairman and chief executive of Apple Inc. He died today at the young age of 56. I think everyone can feel the sting of this tragedy because he revolutionized technology as we now know it or knew it to be. I had the old school iPod, the first ever made that didn't have color on the screen yet, it was a red and black U2  signed edition (don't ask me why I had that one but I did and we had some good times). I then progressed to the smaller, nicer iPod Classic which had a color screen and held some of my photos and videos. Nothing will compare to the day when I got my first Mac computer, it was the Mac Book in 2008 and it was sleek and sexy just like me.

I like to call it the "Mac that Lives on My Lap."

Steve thank you for your contributions. God speed sir.





No comments:

Post a Comment