Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Unsolved Mysteries: The Black Hope Curse.



Unsolved Mysteries is one of my all time favorite TV shows, when I was younger my dad would watch it and I would watch with him scared for my life. Even though it scared the black off of me.. it was sooo interesting and always got me thinking.

I LOVE that Lifetime still brings it with the re-runs, even though I have seen most of them, I am still watching and still captivated like I've never seen them before.

Yesterday, they played one that I actually never seen. The episode was called "The Black Hope Curse", it was so freaky and unsettling. Basically a few families moved in or near a home that was built on a old African American cemetery, that was filled with over 60 former slave bodies. All of the families experienced traumatizing events, and even a few deaths.

I found the episode so I can share with you guys so you can watch exactly how freaky and mind blowing this story is. Not to mention you have Robert Stack (RIP) narrating the whole way through.. you are sure to get chills after watching.

It also made me think that black people don't play in life or the after life (LOL).          

PART I


PART II


PART III


No comments:

Post a Comment