Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy 40th Bday Tupac.


Must have been "getting high watching time fly...." Pac was gunned down when he was 25-years-old back in 1996, and today would mark Pac's 40th Bday if he was still with us. It makes me wonder would any of the rappers that are out today have any relevance if Tupac was still alive? I also think this is what makes rapper's like Tupac and Biggie eternal legends, because way after their death their, music and images of them TRANSCEND!

It is crazy that in the midst of the eve of Pac's 40th bday, the shooter from the 94' studio shooting of Pac came forward and admitted that he pulled the trigger. 




Why do I love Pac so much? He is the epitome of a THUG and THUG LIFE. Like me he was a Gemini and misunderstood, and while he did contridict himself, his words were true meanings of who he was and how he felt at the moment. To my fellow Gemini who lived in the world on his OWN terms a lot like myself... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPAC!!!!!!

Today it's "All About You" ....I'll be blasting Pac all day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment