Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Femme Fatale.. It's Britney BITCH.


Aside from the annoying ass girls that really thought that they were Britney Spears.. and gold digging hoes that were in our area at the Hyde Lounge.... 

Effing AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will honestly say.. I wasn't expecting the Femme Fatale show to be so extraordinary. I'll first start off with Nicki who is known to not be a very strong LIVE performer, but I guess for the Britney tour you must be on point.. and she actually was. Nicki appeared and sounded to be rapping LIVE, and she brought her psychoticness that she is known for.. which was entertaining ass HELL! My favorite song she performed was the last song, "SuperBass".. the energy was hype and the crowd went wild once we heard the first 3 seconds of the track.  Nicki also brought it with her eccentric wigs and customs OF COURSE and her alter ego Roman brought that theatrical aspect to her performance. 

Hyde Longue Wristbands!!!

Now BRIT BRIT... Round of applause ma.. honestly.. I didn't think you had it in you anymore.. but I was pleasantly surprised. First and foremost.. Britney looked FUCKING HOTT.. I don't think I've seen her look so good since the "I'm a Slave for You" days. Britney was absolutely stunning.. and you just felt the energy in the venue once she set foot on stage. Although Britney is a far cry from her "Baby One More Time" days (Dancewise) we must all remember she is well on 30 years old and isn't 16 anymore.. and she was hitting the moves with her dancers the best she could!  Britney made me remember that she is a full on entertainer.. which she proved to me last night. Her costumes were absolutely out of this world.. from Japanese Kimonos to Lace and Leather.. BITCH! Brit Brit was looking fly. We all know that she was lip syncing.. but the visuals, music, dancing, and energy totally made up for it!!


Set List:

1. Hold It Against Me
2. Up N’ Down
3. 3
4. Piece of Me
5. Big Fat Bass
6. How I Roll
7. Lace and Leather
8. If U Seek Amy
9. Gimme More
10. (Drop Dead) Beautiful (feat. Sabi)
11. He About To Lose Me
12. Boys (Remix)
13. Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know
14. Baby One More Time
15. S&M
(Rihanna cover)
16. Trouble For Me
17. I’m A Slave 4 U
18. Burning Up (Madonna cover)
19. I Wanna Go
20. Womanizer
21. Toxic
22. Till The World Ends


The Verdict:
 If you are looking for a GOOD ASS TIME.. BOMB ASS MUSIC... VISUALS.. AND HOTT BRIT BRIT... the Femme Fatale tour is a MUST SEE. Britney baby I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the amazing show ma. Britney is a living LEGEND.. whom everyone my age-range grew up with!! Keep it coming!! Whoooooooo!

Peep below for some of her outfit changes from the show.. as well as the kick ass finale, "Till the World Ends" feat Nicki Minaj.. it was EPIC.





"Till the World Ends" Finale feat. Nicki Minaj



1 comment: