Thursday, August 11, 2011

Boy In Detention.


I swear Chris Brown can't do any wrong in my eyes.....When it comes to MUSIC that is. Whatever this man touches, it makes that song or music video 10x better. No one can deny that this man is exteremly talented. He can sing, dance his ass off (closest thing to MJ that we have), he acts.. even if he is killed within the first 5 mintues of a movie (Stomp the Yard), and now (get this) he RAPS! 

"Boy In Detention" is a mixtape that CBreezy released last week. I seriously love every song on the tape, it's mostly him rapping, but we get his smooth sexy singing voice on some of the tracks as well. I reccomend this mixtape for anyone who likes that "fun" contempatry  hip-hop sound, and of course that sexy  RnB style that CBreezy does best. 

Check out Chris Brown and Justin Bieber's rap alter ego Shawty Man, "Ladies Love Me". What do I think about JBiebs flow? Its nice.. but I know he didn't write it, and it seems like he is trying to mirror Weezy's delivery.. Just my thought.. Hence MY BLOG! hehe. What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment