Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DanaDot's Holiday Favs.



The holidays are vastly approaching! Now is the time that we get out the mistletoe, hot coco, and jam to our favorite holiday classics. In celebration of being #SuperFestive, I countdown DanaDot's (Me) personal favorite holiday songs! Did your favorite make the list??


#5. 'Nsync- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays


Chances are if you were a pre teen during the 90's you were a NSync Fan. This holiday classic is sure to get you to "feel the love in the room from the floor to the ceiling". Who can forget the cameo from the late Gary Coleman (RIP) in the video.

#4. Justin Bieber feat. Boyz II Men- Fa La La


This is a new classic since the Biebs just released his Christmas Album, "Under the Mistletoe" which I listen to almost everyday! This song automatically drew my attention from it's R&B vibes and of course one of the greatest R&B groups of all time, Boyz II Men. Fa La La-Fa La La.

#3. TLC- Sleigh Ride




T-Boz, Chili, and Left-Eye make up the charismatic group TLC! TLC Always makes things fun and lively, and when it comes to Christmas there is no exception! I especially love the Left-Eye rap in this one! ;)

#2. Mariah Carey- All I Want For Christmas Is You


When you think of Christmas, you think of this song. This song is a staple of all Christmas songs forever and always. With a timeless voice like Mariah Carey, there is no denying this upbeat, playful song.

#1.Boyz II Men feat. Brian McKnight- Let It Snow


In my book this goes as the ultimate Christmas Joint. The sweet melodies of Mr. Brian McKnight and Boyz II Men, takes me there. The guys are singing their hearts out, and I can't help be reminded of one of my favorite Fresh Prince episodes when they performed this song. This is my absolute favorite holiday jam of ALL TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment