Friday, July 22, 2011

Karmin.


If you are looking for music's next best thing.. Karmin is it! The duo consists of boo's Amy and Nick and they are based out of Boston, MA.

 Don't act like you guys have not seen their cover of Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now", yeah in three months they have generated more than 80 million views on YouTube, and not to mention they got signed by Epic Record's CEO.. LA Reid! All this in less than one year, they are doing something right!

Last night I got the pleasure to see them in a BMI Music Showcase. Let me tell you, they are extremely talented, not only can Amy blow (Her voice gives me goosebumps), but home girl can flow and play the guitar. Nick not only can play the piano, but he also sings, and plays the trombone (yeah!).

I also got to meet Amy, and she is the sweetest ever! Check out some pics I snapped as well as my favorite cover that they did, "Fireworks", by Katy Perry. Best of luck to them!



Me and Amy 







No comments:

Post a Comment