Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crush.

Teeny Bopper: teeny·bop·per
 n.a young teenager who is enthusiastically devoted to popular music and to current fads.


When I was 11 years old I was just that. My room was covered from the ceiling to the floor with all Backstreet Boys and Spice Girl posters. If I heard any of their songs on the radio I would turn it up and make the speakers bleed. No one could tell me nothing about them, I would often find myself fighting with other girls who liked *NSYNC.. and made many of my friends like the Backstreet Boys if they didn't already. I must say that I understand the crazes now (Justin Bieber, Jonas Brother, and Selena Gomez), because I understand the way that these type of artist can make you feel. I knew the Backstreet Boys more than I knew myself.I knew when their birthdays were, their favorite colors, and where they were born.  I would run home and record any TV special or award shows they were going to be on just to catch a glimpse of them. It's crazy how one could become so devoted and die-hard for these guys.. but it was easy.. because they were so cute and made bomb ass music. I knew every word to every song and played the HELL out of all of their albums. 

Of course everyone had their favorite Backstreet Boy and mine was the southern charmer Brian Littrell, with piercing blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, and that beautiful voice.. he was a cutie 4sho. #Firstcrush 



So here's to our first crushes and the way they made us feel. They don't make em' like this anymore....


#Missingthe90s


No comments:

Post a Comment