Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Love It.


Gosh I have been so horrible with updating this thing. I have been extremely busy! There are so many cool interviews and events that are coming up, that I will forsure fill you in. PROMISE!

July 30th isn't only next Tuesday, but one of my favorite artists Robin Thicke's album "Blurred Lines" finally comes out! Words cannot explain how long I have been waiting. It is also nice to know that he is finally getting some mainstream appeal. Most of the time whenever I told a friend who he was they had no idea. Now his song has been #1 on the Billboard for the past five weeks.

Check out this rendition of the annoying Icona Pop song, "I Love It". See how he flipped it and makes your panties want to come off! #RnB


Also check out "OoLaLa" from his upcoming album! Very disco funk inspired with a MJ flare. #OoLaLa


No comments:

Post a Comment