Thursday, July 25, 2013

5'5'' Brown Eyes.




I know all of you remember that 5'5" and brown eyes, smile like the sunrise. This was my theme song in the Myspace days (YIKES). I believe it was my headline. Singing this song as a young, teenage female felt so empowering for me. LOL. Like you were telling the world this is me and I feel beautiful! Not to get too deep... We got to chop it up with the beautiful Claudette Ortiz from the group City High. Claudette is now one of the stars of TV One's R&B Divas LA. She is back and more beautiful than ever! Her story will get to you. Almost had us crying in the studio when we shot her. Glad she is back and ready for a takeover. Check out her interview and pictorial here on Bossip.

#ThrowBackThursday
City High- " Caramel"

No comments:

Post a Comment