Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Miguel Doin It LIVE.



So I was super bummed that we missed Miguel open for Alicia Keys last night. We literally walked in on his last note. Luckily I was able to see him the day before in a small intimate show put on by Amp Radio. The venue literally had 100-130 people in it. I was all the way in the front and every minute of it was bliss. It's crazy to see Miguel starting to evolve into the artist I have always seen him; a talented dynamic performer. I also want to say his band was off the hinges. There is nothing like LIVE music that takes you away from reality at that very moment. He started with his lesser known track "Strawberry Amazing" which sounded 100% better LIVE and of course did cuts of Kaleidoscope Dream like "The Thrill" and of course "Adorn". I was disappointed he didn't do my favorite tracks "Do You" and "How Many Drinks". He made it up by doing the song that I fell in love with him in the first place "Sure Thing". Next time I see him he needs to have his own headlining tour.I am sure it will be happening very soon.

 Check out video of his finale "Adorn" and photos. What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment