Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fashionably Late Vol II.


It has been a while and I apologize! Ready to get this baby back and running. If you ever been to my page you know I ride hard for this guy.....
Travis Garland
I was right about Miguel and now I will tell you this statement: Don't sleep on Travis Garland.  FLVII is such a solid continuation of his prior mixtape, Fashionably Late. FLVII took off  where the last one left and ran circles around it! His sounds are infectious and melodic (Thanks to the production of the Stereotypes). I couldn't be more excited that he took the time to find the niche for his own futuristic sound, to keep up with the likes of Miguel and Frank Ocean. If you are a R&B fan this mixtape is a MUST download. I know you will be hearing so much more from this artist. Wake up !!

Download This: Neighbor (Beat is crazy and his vocals are smooth, solid, and sexy)

Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment