Monday, May 9, 2011

Jumping the Broom.



Last Wednesday I had the absolute pleasure of being invited to the red carpet (well white) of the Jumping the Broom premiere. I also saw a lot of notable black stars, as well as a real couple get married from a contest they entered. I knew when I first saw the trailer for this movie, I wanted to see it!! You have Megan Goode, POOCH HALL, Laz Alonso, Angela Bassett, and Paula Patton just to name a few! I must say that I advise everyone to see this movie!!! It was hilarious and it had heart and might strike a cord for those sensitive people out there. I also want to note that there is a pretty good twist that I didn't see coming in the movie. It has been a while since there has been such a strong, stellar all African American cast with such a good plot line. I throughly enjoyed looking at such a good looking cast :) I will say that Mike Epps character stole the movie, he will have you dying the whole time as well as Laz's character you will definitely fall in love or have a crush on him by the end of the movie. Movies like this makes me want to fall in love and  "Jump the Broom " soon.. SMH. Real talk if you want to see a cute movie that will make you feel good, I would definitely peep it... Here are some pictures from the premiere I attended, and yes Paula Patton and Pooch Hall are even more beautiful in person!

Jumping the Broom gets a B+ for having beautiful black people.. and good laughs.. HOLLA!











No comments:

Post a Comment