Monday, May 16, 2011

Icon.



Happy birthday to the most talented singer, dancer, and full on entertainer Janet.. Miss Jackson if your NASTY! Whenever I am in a neutral mood, all I have to do is open up my iTunes and Janet immediately has me singing and dancing as if I were in the Rhythm Nation music video. I had the absolute pleasure seeing her in concert, back in 2008 for the "Rock Wit Chu Tour". Let me tell you, I've seen a lot of amazing artist in concert (Destiny's Child, Earth Wind and Fire,Drake, Justin Timberlake, Usher, *NSYNC, and Spice Girls etc..) but Janet is the epitome of a AMAZING show. The visuals were mind blowing, and non stop dancing and singing best believe I got my moneys worth! Janet is a icon in my eyes because her looks were always dynamic, and her music always evolved with the time and never cease to makes me feel good! Janet is the essence of a icon.. and I'm a fan for life!!! I love you Janet Damita Jo Jackson!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here is one of my favorite songs from her, "Because of Love", the melody is contagious and I love the video because she flashes her beautiful smile the whole way through.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment