Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

 I can't lie I am not the biggest fan of Taylor Swift. I can't really pin point it.. her voice gets on my nerves and I hate how she acts so damn surprised when she wins an award. LOL Enough of my ranting! I'm sure all of you have heard her new song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". Travis Garland's cover however gives this song new life. Making it sound oh so sexy with a baby making feel to it! It baffles me as to why Travis Garland isn't as big as a name as he is. He started out in the early 2000's band NLT (with Glee's Kevin McHale). Travis also frequently works with another girl with soul JoJo. Not only is he a sweet vocalist but he is also easy on the eyes. *SWOON* His original EP FASHIONABLY LATE drops Oct 22 on TravisGarland.com

What version do you like better? Taylor's or Travis'? You know who has my vote!

Breaking up never sounded so sexy..! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment