Saturday, April 21, 2012

Behind the Music: Brandy.




I was watching VH1 today and saw the preview of the upcoming episode of Behind the Music featuring Brandy. The preview took me back and made me reminisce that in the 90's Brandy was the Black All American girl-next-door. NOW it is hard to believe, but if you remember she starred in "I Know What You Did Last Summer 2", "Cinderella" and in the TV sitcom  Moesha. Let's also not forget the multiple hit songs and albums that she tore up the charts with. Brandy was that girl! It also makes me think that she doesn't get the recognition that she deserves. I believe Brandy should be more recognized for her accomplishments and showing us (then) that young black girls out there could make it;  and one day become Cinderella :). I commend Behind the Music for recognizing her. What do you guys think?

Behind the Music featuring Brandy premieres Wednesday, April 25th at 9pm


No comments:

Post a Comment